When Children become Young Adults

  • The only way for people not born in UK who have become adults (once they become 18) is to naturalise after settlement.
  • This is the same as for all adults.
  • Even more expensive, currently £1,282.

Many further requirements to meet:

  • Home Office Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK test.
  • Residence and good character requirements.
  • Attend a citizenship ceremony if the application is granted.